Kira Can't Decide Kira Can't Decide

Did I just see the sun shine brighter!?

Nice job keep up the good work, I'm sure you will bring even bigger and better flash to come.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Funny and Deadly!

This is one of the best combination's of games ever! Great job you kept it clean and simple to understand ^^. Now I will favorite and show my friends! Keep up the inventive ideas and one nice fusion! Nice conveying.

SC. #7 - Soul SC. #7 - Soul

Nya Nya!

My last review for now on your work...As always you have a good sense of color texture and tone for the line of work you do and I would like to see more of this used and accelerated to perfection as much as possible not that right now it isn't good as it is ^^. Awesome job and never give up! ^^.

Stacy &amp;lt;3 Stacy <3

Great

Hey I would like to comment on all your stuff but I have some of my own stuff to be getting on with haha! ^^ Well nice work, use of colors etc...If you're like me don't you hate it when you can't just get something right like over and over again you draw it I have that problem trying to get rid of it! >< Well nice work keep it up as Botar said my rate is because of seem much better work of yours and this one I believe isn't as good as others but great ^^.

OC. Rift 2 OC. Rift 2

You've got talent!

You've done a really great with the resources you use and what do you you use for coloring? Well nice work I hope to see more nice work of yours and keep the style in existance we need more people like yah! If you ever going to make a Manga I'd be glad to read, well cheers and peace out ^^.

Moosh responds: