All 5 art Reviews

SC. #7 - Soul SC. #7 - Soul

Nya Nya!

My last review for now on your work...As always you have a good sense of color texture and tone for the line of work you do and I would like to see more of this used and accelerated to perfection as much as possible not that right now it isn't good as it is ^^. Awesome job and never give up! ^^.

Stacy &amp;lt;3 Stacy <3

Great

Hey I would like to comment on all your stuff but I have some of my own stuff to be getting on with haha! ^^ Well nice work, use of colors etc...If you're like me don't you hate it when you can't just get something right like over and over again you draw it I have that problem trying to get rid of it! >< Well nice work keep it up as Botar said my rate is because of seem much better work of yours and this one I believe isn't as good as others but great ^^.

OC. Rift 2 OC. Rift 2

You've got talent!

You've done a really great with the resources you use and what do you you use for coloring? Well nice work I hope to see more nice work of yours and keep the style in existance we need more people like yah! If you ever going to make a Manga I'd be glad to read, well cheers and peace out ^^.

Moosh responds:

I use Paint Tool SAI for basically all of it (:

Rolling Dynamite Rolling Dynamite

Great job

Here you've done a great job with the texture and lines it makes it really stand out and bring the eyes in. A pleasing sight ^^. I really would like to see these colored! Also nice roller blades and use of space. Overall pleased =].

Emperor Eva, General Blackie Emperor Eva, General Blackie

Caught my Eye!

You have a nice style for drawing and this work caught my eye while I was in the art portal, I think more time should be spent on emphasizing lines and features such as the body and hair. Nice expressions and concept overall ^^.